Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

Ikea

After my mom moved out two months ago, I decided to move into my mums room because it is much bigger than the room I've had for the last 10 years. Since my mom has got a different taste of decoration (she doesn't really like modern furniture - she loves everything that is some hundred years old or looks like it would), I asked her if I could paint the room new and I also needed a new bed, because I've been sleeping in a 90x200cm bed for far too long; this has also been a problem when a girl slept there. with me.

Where to go? Of course. IKEA.

The next ikea is in the capital of our province: Graz. I left my apartment at 9:00 am I was in Graz half an hour later. I was searching for paint for my walls at a diy store and I decided to buy a green one. I thought about painting the one wall green and leave the others white.
I just love green.
Whatever. I entered the halls of ikea at around 1 pm and after choosing a nice big bed, slatted frame, mattress, bed side table, green carpet, lamp and a pizza cutter I left at 7!!! pm. lolwut? I spent SIX fucking hours in this motherfucking store?! the fuck?
At the end I only spent 510€ for nearly a complete bedroom and I think I couldn't have found it cheaper anywhere else.

atm my mattress is hanging outside so it can air a bit, because after I opened it, it smelled like it was soaked in petrol. dunno why.

Have you guys had any experiences with ikea?

oh, and: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Enter Shikari released a new song and I think it is awesome!
Let me know what you think!

3 Kommentare: