Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

Sup folks

I was thinking about watching Paranormal Activity 2 tonight and since I live in Austria and the movie hasn't hit the theatres yet the only chance to see it is to download it. Has anyone found a good torrent?

I kinda liked the first one. I also watched it at home and not in the cinema. I was completely alone at home, turned up the volume and it was completely dark - the film was giving me the creeps. I liked it.

I didn't read any description or watched a trailer before I saw the film, so I was completely unaware what this movie was about. I just liked the title and that's it.

Happy Halloween,
Dominic

3 Kommentare:

  1. I didn't watch the first one yet - is it good?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you can give it a try pope. but you really need to watch it alone, in the dark and you have to concentrate on the film.
    and frankie - yes, only cams yet

    AntwortenLöschen